Buy Sativa Weed Strains Virginia cities, Buy cannabis butter West Virginia, Buy cannabis oil Wisconsin, Medical marijuana dispensary near me Washington.
Buy amnesia haze sativa weed strains online Texas, Buy THC weed Arlington, Buy CBD weed online Corpus Christi, medical marijuana dispensary near me Plano.
Offering one of the best combinations of classic sativa genetics, Amnesia Haze has high 25% THC buds.
- Produces large buds
- 25% THC, 90% pure sativa
- Resistant to mold and disease
- Up to 11 weeks of flowering time
This cannabis sativa strain is known for having the strongest THC content, consisting of 90% of pure sativa genetics. It has won countless Cannabis Cup awards and has great relaxing properties with a hard-hitting buzz that sneaks up on you. If you’re an indoor grower, you can easily harvest up to 600 grams of Amnesia Haze per square meter.
Growing long limbs with THC-laden nuggets, this pure sativa dominant plant has a low leaf to bud ratio. Produced out of pure sativa genetics from plants in Jamaica, Hawaii, and southeast Asia, this plant produces robust plants that grow into goliaths. They exude oily resin and the plant is exceptionally mold- and disease- resistant. It can take longer for this plant to flower, but it’s potent buds are well worth the wait.
In-Depth Information to the Effects of Cannabis
The effects of marijuana are determined by the cannabinoids. When buying seeds your breeder should be able to give you information about the levels of cannabinoids. Don’t get too caught up in the numbers though. Because every plant is different and the way you grow, harvest and dry your buds will lead to different results.
The most famous cannabinoid is THC which is short for Tetrahydrocannabinol. It is the main cannabinoid and causes the “typical” mental effects like feeling uplifted and euphoric.
Cannabidiol (short: CBD) does not have psychoactive effects and is often used for medical treatments. Cannabinol (short: CBN) does cause mental effects but is more easy than THC.
Rule of thumb for medical use:
- Against anxiety or seizures, choose low THC and high CBD. Make sure that THC stays low as a high level might actually cause anxiety! Examples: Stardawg, White Fire Alien OG, Juliet or 303 OG.
- Against pain, choose a strain with a mix of pain-relieving cannabinoids. Some people prefer patches or pills with CBD only. Examples: Northern Lights, Chemdawg, Godberry or White Widow.
- Against nausea or lack of appetite, choose marijuana strains with high THC.
Rule of thumb for recreational use:
- For more psychedelic effects or higher energy use high THC, low CBD. Sativa strains might be great for this. They will make conversations easier. However: Super high THC levels might cause anxiety for some people. Examples: Casey Jones, Golden Goat, Lemon Skunk, Sour Diesel.
- For an easy effect choose medium THC, medium CBD. Hybrid and Autoflowering strains tend to be good for this. Examples: Blue Dream, Girl Scout Cookies, Sunset Sherbet, OG Kush.
- For sleeping or sedative effects choose high THC and medium CBD (which you can create by harvesting later or letting the strain dry up in the sun). Indica strains might be good for this. Examples: Bubba Kush, White Rhino, Granddaddy Purple, BC God Bud.